Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The American Audio VMS4 Controller (Feat. DJ Etronik)

The American Audio VMS4 controller makes a fine competetor to the ring when it comes to controllers. DMC World Champion DJ Etronik makes it look easy with this hands-on demonstration of the product, but keep in mind (he is a "World Champion DJ")

This controller has a lot of features that can be found in higher priced items of this kind and even a few features that are not on the higher priced ones. For example,you have a built in sound card, Midi, and 4 channel mixer all in one. This unit is running a close comparison to Traktor Kontrol S4 in capabilities and at about half the price. Plus, I think that the sound card feature is an added bonus.

When choosing a controller, you definately want to take a look at what kind of bang you're getting for your buck (especially if it's your first one) and I believe this one to be a good choice. You can learn more about this product at the American Audio website at http://www.adjaudio.com/ or by visiting your local music/audio store like Guitar Center.

Well, this closes out my post for this month and I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! I know I did! Now I gotta try and work off those extra pounds I've gained! Next month I'll try to feature some of the bargans out there for Christmas.

That's it for now, but as always......... "Stay In The Mix"

No comments:

Post a Comment