Friday, July 16, 2010

iPad D.Jaying (Things That Make You Go WTF?)





This is good, as I mentioned in a previous post, technology is really on the move and if you're not keeping up you just might get left behind. Here's a video of a D.J. using two iPads to mix not only his music, but videos as well. Keep your eye on the screen in the background and you will see that some of his blends are actual music videos.

I know theres not a lot of you who can afford a set up quite like this yet, but I'm sure the price for these will be coming down as new tech continues to emerge. This is definately what I would call some next level s**t and I'm not trying to use up all my change frontin like I'm there already.

I didn't even know that the iPad was capable of doing all this (even though you still need the right software/hardware to make it work) but I am impressed that it does. Keep watching for other new developements as they come along and I'll keep doing my part to show you how it's working. As always...... "Stay In The Mix"

No comments:

Post a Comment